Thursday 16 April 2009

Makeup you cant do without.




Hi I thought I'd put a photo of me on my blog so at least you can see who is talking although this will probably be the last as I don't like photos of me! This was taken last summer on my daughters prom night and as you can see we are extremely proud parents.

I have fair skin and I have to take care in the summer so I thought I'd tell you about some of the makeup I use. Due to holidaying abroad and spending lots of time in the sun I have a few sun spots on my face and I feel self-conscious about them. Benefit have an an absolutely fantastic range, http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/home.html?SR=sr2bu68go85gx722pi24ai38&ext_id=ps_ggl_SBGB/GXGB_Meta/Benefit_Meta/_benefit The ERASE paste is a brightening camouflage for eyes and face and comes in different shades for you to choose depending on your skin type. I apply the paste with a makeup brush and blend it in around the edges, I then use the GET EVEN blotting powder to give you a perfect finish. The GET EVEN powder is also fantastic for getting rid of any redness or if you suffer with shiny skin this helps eliminate it leaving you with a smooth Matt finish which looks totally natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment