Monday 6 April 2009

Introducing Becky!



Hi I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce one of my daughters, thats Becky on the left. Becky decided that when she started college she wanted a new look, we talked about it at length and we came up with a short choppy cut and a whole head blonde colour.

Having to maintain a high lift blonde is not easy and I have invested in lots of hair products, I thought I'd share some of these with you.













I've found Tigi products very good especially the BED HEAD range, Headrush is a shine spray which is perfect to give the hair a glossy finish, its easy to use and doesn't leave the hair greasy. It is ideal to use if your hair has been heavily prossesed or even if you have naturally dry hair. I also use Ego Boost which is a split end mender and this is very good for mid/long length hair, you apply to the ends of the hair before you blowdry and it helps to protect your hair. I also think the Ego Boost is very good for curly hair as it stops the ends looking frizzy and gives you a nicer finish. Uptight is another excellent product for curly hair, it can be used to scrunch dry naturally curly hair or with a curling brush to give you stong sexy ringlets. My other daughter, Beckys twin, has naturally curly hair and I hope to tell you about some of the different product that she uses soon.

3 comments:

  1. WOW 2 for one! You make pretty babies! Great cut too.What color do you use for that divine blonde :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great to have some feed back I used Koleston 12/11 with 30 volume peroxide. I only apply to the roots and leave on for 20 minutes. It's great having two for the price of one but very expensive, they are both learning to drive at the moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ego Boost is amazing indeed, would reccomend it myself too :) Your daughters are beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete