Friday 10 April 2009

It's an age thing!





Being a woman of forty plus I have been trying to look after my skin so I thought I would talk about some of the products I have used.
I went to Centre Parcs several years ago and had a facial, they used Decleor products and I found these great.http://www.decleor.co.uk/I use the Cleansing Milk and Toner every day it is for all skin types as I have combination skin. If you want to give your skin a real pamper then I would recommend the HYDRA FLORAL ANTI-POLLUTION – “FLOWER ESSENCE” MOISTURISING MASK, this mask is absolutely fantastic you apply it to fully cleansed skin and leave it on for ten minutes then remove with cotton wool dampened with warm water or the toner I mentioned earlier. I tend to do this treatment when I have a bath and it really does leave your skin feeling hydrated, another product you can use is the AROMESSENCE™ EXCELLENCE. This serum is an anti ageing treatment specifically designed for mature skin I actually use the Neroli, as I loved the smell of this one, but there are several different ones you can use. These products are a bit expensive but well worth it, they make a lovely present so I tend to ask for them for my birthday or Christmas. Alturnatively you can purchase these procucts from John Lewis so you could buy them some vouchers so they can to choose which product they want.

1 comment: