Tuesday 7 April 2009

Introducing Emily

Hi today I thought I'd introduce you to my daughter Emily as you can't do one without the other! Like me Emily has curly hair and she keeps it long to enable her to do lots of different things with it. The one thing that Emily cannot do without are her GHD's which she uses to curl and straighten her hair, as she uses lots of heat on her hair she also uses the TIGI products I mentioned on my last blog

Another brilliant product for damaged or over processed hair is
the Aussie range, the miracle conditioner range is absolutely superb and leaves the hair soft and shiny. I have also found that it has cut down any breakage due to high lift colouring. They are a little expensive but you can buy this range from some pharmacy's when they have an offer on. Aussie range also do a leave in conditioning spray which I would recommend to use in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner of your choice.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Auntie Shelly - have linked to you from my blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Aussie 3 minute miricale products! Does wonders for my hair too :) Nice blog! x

    ReplyDelete